Stent strives to protect your personal data and we have committed to ensuring a high level of security and privacy, in compliance with GDPR, ePrivacy and Canadian Laws.
All our marketing communications are CASL and ePrivacy compliant.
Commercial prospecting and targeting are done the right way.
Our data processing is based on demonstrable legitimate interest.
We maintain strong security measures because we know how precious data is.
We respond in due time to all individual requests under GDPR.
- Lawfulness of processing: personal data collection and processing are legitimate and based on a legal basis identified in accordance with the objective (or purpose) and the context in which it is processed.
- Purpose of processing: we do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We collect your personal data strictly for the defined purposes.
- Period for keeping personal data: we establish a limited period for keeping your personal data, in accordance with the purposes and lawfulness of processing.
- Security and privacy: Stent strives to protect and secure your personal data. We take whatever measures needed to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk between the controller and the processor. In assessing the appropriate level of security, we take into account the risks of each type of processing (sensitive data, purpose of processing).
- Transparency: When we collect your personal data, we will tell you how we intend to use it and if we need to share it with other parties.
- Right of access: You shall have the right to obtain from us the confirmation of your personal data. You can request the erasure, portability, restriction of processing or to object to this processing.
Please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com for any questions on this topic.